Where no hearing required
(2) The Tribunal isn’t needed to pay for a payday loan provider a hearing under this area in the event that Tribunal has formerly discovered, in a hearing under area 12, that the payday loan provider charged a cost or a quantity in contravention of the Act or gotten a repayment in contravention of the Act according to the debtor whom is applicable for relief under subsection (1).
(3) In the event that Tribunal sales a payday loan provider to refund a quantity under this area, the Tribunal could also order excellent or damages which can be punitive such other relief because it considers appropriate.
35. (1) one is accountable of an offense in the event that individual,
(a) provides information that is false a software under this Act;
(b) doesn’t adhere to an purchase, way or any other requirement under this Act; or
(c) contravenes or fails to comply with any supply with this Act or the laws.
(2) An officer of a company is responsible of a offense she fails to take reasonable care to prevent the corporation from committing an offence mentioned in subsection (1) if he or.
Charges – individuals
36. (1) Every specific convicted of an offense under this Act is likely to a superb of less than $50,000, to imprisonment for a term of less than couple of years less a or both day.
Exact exact exact exact Same – corporations
(2) Every firm convicted of a offense under this Act is likely to an excellent of no more than $250,000.
37. The Lieutenant Governor in Council could make laws,
(a) prescribing expert solutions managed under another Act to which this Act will not use;
(b) prescribing charges which are payable according associated with issuance or renewal of licences;
(c) prescribing the definition of of legitimacy of the licence;